21.yy Elektronik Sağlık Hizmetleri konulu İkinci Uluslararası ICST Konferansı 23-25 Eylülde İstanbul, Türkiye’de yapılacaktır.
Second International ICST Conference
Electronic Healthcare for the 21st century
September 23-25, 2009 - Istanbul, Turkey
Welcome by the General Chair, Patty Koskova
Dr. Ünal Hülür, Head of the Department of Information Processing of the Ministry of Health of Turkey, our honoured guest and invited speaker, will open the event.
Building on a very successful eHealth 2008 conference, the aim of eHealth 2009 is to bring together experts from academia, industry and global healthcare institutions to stimulate cutting-edge research discussions, share experience with real-world healthcare service providers and policy makers as well as provide numerous business opportunities.
Despite substantial budgets spent on eHealth in recent years, existing healthcare services do not sufficiently address the issue of patient privacy, trust, or quality-assurance, nor the potential in e-learning and web mining for delivering 21st-century healthcare systems for European citizens. The key topic of eHealth 2009 will be investigating a realistic potential of the Internet in providing evidence-based healthcare information and education to patients and global users.
- Privacy, trust and security - electronic patient records, models for trust and privacy, novel mobile encryption technologies, identity federation, role based access control, privacy enhancing technologies
- Epidemiology and early warning systems and outbreak detection - information and IT support systems for early warning and outbreak detection programs, data management issues, data collection and analysis for surveillance and epidemiology
- Healthcare ontologies and knowledge management systems - annotation, health care ontologies, coding standards, communication standards, quality tagging and quality of service, distribution issues, coding systems and ontology mapping, search, user customisation, alert agents
- E-learning, educational games and the impact of information delivery to patients and professionals - using digital libraries in building online communities, moderated discussion groups, qualitative and quantitative evaluation studies, user attitudes towards the knowledge, studies of changes of user attitude with respect to digital libraries
- Web 2.0 in healthcare, wellbeing and online communities of practice - community of practice, Web 2.0, user support groups, blogs, online support for healthy lifestyle, wellbeing and public interventions
Ebru Başak Aköz, ICT National Delegate, TÜBİTAK
Célia Boyer, Executive Director, Health On The Net Foundation
Leonora Brooke, Application Architect, European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control
Glenn Kenneth Bruun, Chief Innovation Officer, CSAM Health
Luis Falcón, Founder and CEO of Thymbra
Frederic Lievens, International Coordinator, Med-e-Tel
Corinne Marsolier, Director, Healthcare Solutions, Internet Business Solutions Group, Cisco Europe
Johan Muskens, Research Scientist, Healthcare Systems Architecture, Philips Research Europe
Industry and Healthcare Organizations Paper Submission Deadline:
1st May, 2009 DEADLINE EXTENSION: 10TH JULY, 2009
Paper Submission Deadline:
1st May, 2009 DEADLINE EXTENSION: 17TH MAY, 2009
Notification of Acceptance:
1st June, 2009 DEADLINE EXTENSION: 25TH JUNE, 2009
Poster Submission Deadline:
1st July, 2009 DEADLINE EXTENSION: 10TH JULY, 2009
Camera Ready Deadline:
1st July, 2009 DEADLINE EXTENSION: 17TH JULY, 2009
Conference Date: 23rd - 25th September, 2009